Thursday 1 April 2010

I welcome you with open arms

This new year entails a fresh new start even though it is a few months late by now. Shedding the old skin and donning a new one meant engaging myself with a new blog. I have been toying with this idea for quite a while and the bursting urge to write has finally found time and an outlet. I hope to honestly vent my ideas, emotions, spirit here. Since the flavor of this would be in contrast to my earlier blog it made sense to start with a new one.

Some lines from an inspiring song should get me going:
Kabhi tujhko gila mujhse
kabhi mujhko shikayat hai

magar phir bhi tujhe meri

mujhe teri zaroorat hai


Main ye iqraar karta hoon, main tujhse pyar karta hoon,

Zindagi aa raha huun main.

A warm welcome 2010. May the grace of God be with us. Amen.
     

3 comments:

  1. Just noticed this blog. Welcome back to writing :)

    Dil khush ho gaya us gaane ki lines padh ke.. its been long since I heard this song.. one of the most inspiring song ever..

    PS: What is "Mélange"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found my blog :-)

    I agree this is a gem of a song and very inspirational!
    "Mélange"..Check it out in an english dictionary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maine bhi khoj liya.. :)

    Nice choice of a song to begin the new blog with!

    ReplyDelete