Monday 31 May 2010

Quit Quit (torturing us)

It’s a disgusting habit yes and I am quite vocal about it. Some smoke socially most others are just pitiful addicts. The first time I had to accidentally stand outside for a smoke with my colleagues made me hold my breath half the time and cough the rest of the day. Half of our group smokes, no wait just under half. And when they are back from their group activity they carry the stink all about their clothes, skin and mouths. Apparently whenever they feel stressed they need to smoke. Makes me want to laugh out loud at such a lousy reason.
Anyway to each his/her own way of life, only if it were really that. The damage isn’t just limiting to those who choose it voluntarily. Smokers are potentially harmful to non-smokers around themselves, especially the elderly and kids.
Today the world celebrates No-Tobacco day and this is a hard hitting message from kids themselves!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE-_zA-ZZI0&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment